On February 14, 2019, Autodesk product managers Tim Yarris and Nick Zeeben demonstrated new and improved features now available in the latest releases of Civil 3D 2019.2 and InfraWorks (2019.3).
See which customer suggestions made it into these versions of the software and get a view into the roadmap.
In InfraWorks, Nick Zeeben covered:
- Updates to the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS
- Portal support for connecting to ArcGIS
- Working with raster and public layers
- Support for multiple surfaces
- The new road profile editing experience
In Civil 3D, Tim Yarris covered:
- Collaborating on projects more efficiently
- Placing geometry with greater precision
- Annotating linear crossings in profile view
- Designing dynamic railway platform edges
We want to hear from you! What did you think of the webinar? What topics would you like to see presented? Leave us a comment.
To view upcoming and additional on-demand webinars, visit: www.autodesk.com/aec/webinars/infrastructure