Civil Engineers are problem solvers. Your work ranges from small, less complex infrastructure projects to projects that significantly impact our transportation systems, drinking water and energy systems, sea ports and airports, and the infrastructure for a cleaner environment.
To deliver your infrastructure projects more effectively, you need access to the right tools. The Autodesk AEC Collection gives you the very best software tools to enable you to plan, design and engineer more scalable and sustainable civil infrastructure.
Here’re the top reasons to choose the AEC Collection:
- Get the essential design software for your civil infrastructure projects. As your business and projects evolve, you need to have tools that not only meet your current needs but tools that help you be more innovative and competitive. With the AEC Collection, you get access to the design and engineering tools you need now and in the future.
- Get interoperable tools for both CAD- and BIM-based workflows. Familiar CAD-based processes are the foundation of efficient design and documentation processes. With the AEC Collection you are able to more effectively connect these processes with the power of 3D model-based design workflows for more effective project delivery.
- Connect vertical and horizontal BIM processes across the project lifecycle. With access to the proper tools when you need it you can more easily connect people, processes, and information across the vertical and horizontal components of your infrastructure projects; allowing you and your teams to work smarter and get more valuable input early in the process.
- Choose the individual products that you want to use. Download and install what you want, whenever you like—whether it’s for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
- Use mobile apps and take advantage of the power of the cloud. View and create rich visualizations, work in the field, and store your designs.
The Autodesk AEC Collection enables Civil Engineers to get all the right tools, integrate their workflows, and embrace the future of infrastructure design.
Reimagine infrastructure design with the Autodesk AEC Collection.